Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Well, The Cropped Event is over , and I had a really great time !  I participated all week-end long!  I didnt win any of the prizes, but I felt like I won alot!
 Megan, Britten and Shawn  made the Crop so much fun!   I learned so much valuable information for Crafting~  There are alot of new tips and techniques that I will be practicing, along with alot of new products to try!  I can't wait to participate in another crop~hopefully really soon!  What a way to make learning  FUN!
           I am going to post  a picture of the five challenges that I completed!  I found out that when
          you are given a challenge, you are motivated to find that inspiration that hides somewhere in
          your heart and soul!   And that's what crafting is all about my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment