Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Family

Nothing makes me happier than spending time with my family~  This past Sunday, My husband and I spent the afternoon at the park with two of our daughters and three grandchildren!  The leaves on the trees were changing colors and many leaves were all over the ground!  Javon, Carter, and Mercedes were having the time of their lives making one huge pile of leaves!  When they thought the pile was big enough, they took turns, one by one, laying on the pile and having us cover them with leaves!  It was such fun to watch them and take pictures of their silly little stunts..WE had leaf fights , races and all sorts of fun that day.....They made little boats out of leaves and let them float down the creek
!  I was having such fun and didnt want the day to end, but it was getting dark  so we went to Gramma's house and I made a nice chicken stir fry for supper!   They went home, and I miss them alot, but will see them again Sunday!  For now I will just look at the pictures and talk to them on the phone once in awhile...........and SMILE!
GRAND CHILDREN CAPTURE OUR HEARTS

LEAF FIGHT

JAVON

CARTER

MERCEDES

WATCHING THEIR LEAF BOATS FLOAT~

SHEPERDS

I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment